Velocity Reviews

-   -   CONNECT MEDIA PLAYER (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t714059-connect-media-player.html)

Gunga 02-05-2010 07:53 PM

CONNECT MEDIA PLAYER

I have purchased a Media Player with Wireless connection, which I have
connected to my BT Home Hub.
However, the Media Player is displaying a message "Unable to obtain an IP
Address"
Can you help me to resolve this?

Jack [MVP-Networking] 02-06-2010 01:54 AM

Re: CONNECT MEDIA PLAYER

Hi
Without having any technical data about your Player, your Router, and other
Network devices, there is No way to even try guessing.
As a first step I think you should read the player Manual.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).