Velocity Reviews

-   -   Employee motivation in the software industry (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t713992-employee-motivation-in-the-software-industry.html)

Stefan Kiryazov 02-05-2010 11:22 AM

Employee motivation in the software industry

Hi all,

I am doing a research about motivation in software development, the
most efficient practices to motivate software engineers, their
popularity, etc.

As a part of the research, I am doing an online survey for software
engineers and managers in software development. It takes just several
minutes and filling it is a good opportunity to share your opinion
about the motivation practices being used in the software industry
today:
http://ask.wizefish.com/en/MotivationSurvey.aspx

Anyone who does the survey and leaves any contacts will be sent the
results.

Also, if someone is running a web site or blog dedicated to any aspect
of software development we can do some link exchange.

Regards,
Stefan Kiryazov