Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: limit listview designtime item count (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t713918-re-limit-listview-designtime-item-count.html)

germ 02-04-2010 06:01 PM

Re: limit listview designtime item count

I never saw the original posting hit the group so here it is again :

"germ" <germ2@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message news:...
I pretty much exclusively use the ObjectDataSource/ListView combination for
all data display/input.
One annoyance is that on the semi-rare occasion that I switch a webform into
design view, ListViews by default displays 22 items, which in most cases is
excessive and can make for some stupidly long pages. I would really like to
be able to specify that ListView should only show say 3 items in design
view.

I am hoping this is something simple [ you'd think I'd know better by now
;) ]

Gerry