Velocity Reviews

-   -   editing a gridview row (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t713877-editing-a-gridview-row.html)

JohnE 02-04-2010 05:08 AM

editing a gridview row

There is a gridview that has a date column in it that in the edit is
available for editing. Currently, the users are use to using the little
calendar button on the end of the textbox to show and use the calendar. In
the gridview I would prefer not to use that but rather when user enters the
date field the calendar appears. The ajax toolkit has an extender but I am
not sure on how to have it apply to the date field when in edit mode? Does
anyone know of links to sites that will explain how to work with this
extender? I got the idea of this from the asp.net site but I did not see
anything beyond the demos.
Thanks...John

JohnE 02-04-2010 06:09 AM

RE: editing a gridview row

I got it figured out. Its all template field driven. Works rather slick.
Just need to add some css to it.
Thanks if you took the time to read this post.
John