Velocity Reviews

-   -   broken logitech mouse USB dongle (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t713873-broken-logitech-mouse-usb-dongle.html)

John Little 02-04-2010 04:20 AM

broken logitech mouse USB dongle

Destructo-man (aka teenage son) has dealt to a USB dongle for a
wireless, five button, Logitech mouse. (If one gets a new one,
there's a Logitech connect utility combined with something like a
Masonic handshake that persuades the mouse to talk to the new dongle.)

Anyone got one I could have, or know where I can get one?

SteveM 02-04-2010 10:18 AM

Re: broken logitech mouse USB dongle

John Little <john.b.little@gmail.com> wrote in news:aad12953-0382-4c40-
a85f-6b1e57aece28@k6g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

> Destructo-man (aka teenage son) has dealt to a USB dongle for a
> wireless, five button, Logitech mouse. (If one gets a new one,
> there's a Logitech connect utility combined with something like a
> Masonic handshake that persuades the mouse to talk to the new dongle.)
>
> Anyone got one I could have, or know where I can get one?

Logitech sell them in the US. I can get one for my Nano mouse.
not sue what you have

http://buy.logitech.com/store/logib2...oductListPage/
categoryid.13981300?WT.ac=sc|downloads||dd

Receiver
Receiver for VX Nano, V450 Nano, V550 Nano

The part number on the bottom of the mouse is 810-000698, 810-000830, 810-
000701

P/N 993-000135
USD 10.00

Bigted