Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 conversion to standalone required (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t713640-cisco-air-lap1142n-e-k9-conversion-to-standalone-required.html)

PeterD 02-02-2010 08:58 AM

Cisco AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 conversion to standalone required

Hi, I have a quantity of Cisco AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 Wireless Access points
which I urgently need to convert to Standalone Mode.

If anybody could provide me with step by step instructions I would very
very much appreciate it.

zupa 02-03-2010 08:19 AM

Hi!

As I cannot post links, yet. Search in google: Converting a Lightweight Access Point Back to Autonomous Mode

Don't be confused that the title will be converting from autonomous to LWAP. There is a topic how to downgrade from LWAP to autonomous, using tftp server.