Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thank you, SunMicrosystem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t713161-thank-you-sunmicrosystem.html)

Weng Tianxiang 01-28-2010 06:28 PM

Thank you, SunMicrosystem

Hi,
Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
webside: http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html

I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.

I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
CPU.

I appreciate it very much.

But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
opened correctly so that I cannot see it.

The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.

Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?

Thank you.

Weng

gabor 01-28-2010 08:21 PM

Re: Thank you, SunMicrosystem

On Jan 28, 1:28*pm, Weng Tianxiang <wtx...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
> webside:http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html
>
> I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.
>
> I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
> CPU.
>
> I appreciate it very much.
>
> But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
> opened correctly so that I cannot see it.
>
> The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.
>
> Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Weng

It works O.K. here in the U.S. I notice it is on a secure
page:

https://www.opensparc.net/pubs/t2/do..._Arch_Vol1.pdf

Maybe you have a security issue?

Weng Tianxiang 01-28-2010 08:29 PM

On Jan 28, 12:21*pm, gabor <ga...@alacron.com> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 1:28*pm, Weng Tianxiang <wtx...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> > Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
> > webside:http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html

> > I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.

> > I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
> > CPU.

> > I appreciate it very much.

> > But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
> > opened correctly so that I cannot see it.

> > The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.

> > Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?

> > Thank you.

> > Weng

> It works O.K. here in the U.S. *I notice it is on a secure
> page:
>
> https://www.opensparc.net/pubs/t2/do...Micro_Arch_Vol...
>
> Maybe you have a security issue?

Hi Gabor,
No security issue. All other files are fine.

Could you send the copy of the file to me through my person email ?

I am working at Pasadena, California, near Caltech campus.

Weng

Weng Tianxiang 01-28-2010 08:33 PM

On Jan 28, 12:29*pm, Weng Tianxiang <wtx...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 12:21*pm, gabor <ga...@alacron.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 28, 1:28*pm, Weng Tianxiang <wtx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Hi,
> > > Sun Microsystem provides a full set of valuable resource on its
> > > webside:http://www.opensparc.net/opensparc-t2/download.html

> > > I printed all its documents and books about 2K pages free.

> > > I think it is the best textbooks in the world relating to building a
> > > CPU.

> > > I appreciate it very much.

> > > But there is one thing really troubling me. One of documents cannot be
> > > opened correctly so that I cannot see it.

> > > The file is OpenSPARCT2_SoC_Micro_Arch_Vol1.pdf in doc directory.

> > > Has any one tried to download the file and opened the file correctly?

> > > Thank you.

> > > Weng

> > It works O.K. here in the U.S. *I notice it is on a secure
> > page:

> >https://www.opensparc.net/pubs/t2/do...Micro_Arch_Vol...

> > Maybe you have a security issue?

> Hi Gabor,
> No security issue. All other files are fine.
>
> Could you send the copy of the file to me through my person email ?
>
> I am working at Pasadena, California, near Caltech campus.
>
> Weng

Hi Gabor,
Thank you very much.

I downloaded the file correctly from your reference.

Weng