Velocity Reviews

-   -   UK....1 in 7 prison inmates a foreigner... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t713021-uk-1-in-7-prison-inmates-a-foreigner.html)

Aardvark 01-27-2010 09:58 PM

Re: UK....1 in 7 prison inmates a foreigner...

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:48:07 -0500, Jimz1935 wrote:

> There is a plausible argument in all that for capital punishment. Jim

There is *no* plausible argument whatsoever for capital punishment.

--
Algy met a bear
The bear was bulgy

Jimz1935 01-27-2010 11:43 PM

"Aardvark" <aardvark@youllnever.know> wrote in message
> On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:48:07 -0500, Jimz1935 wrote:
>
>> There is a plausible argument in all that for capital punishment. Jim

> There is *no* plausible argument whatsoever for capital punishment.

We all begin the process of ultimately dying when we are born. A great deal
of us try to do something productive and worthwhile with our lives during
that time; others take a different route that actually creates pain and
misery for the first group. That said, what's wrong with speeding up the
process when uncaring murderers and terrorists knowingly and belligerently
create such vile ad unwanted problems? It seems a bit senseless to care
for and feed them during their stay in prison, particularly when the first
thing they'd do is kill all of us when and if they could. Jim

Aardvark 01-28-2010 01:42 PM

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:43:17 -0500, Jimz1935 wrote:

> We all begin the process of ultimately dying when we are born. A great
> deal of us try to do something productive and worthwhile with our lives
> during that time; others take a different route that actually creates
> pain and misery for the first group. That said, what's wrong with
> speeding up the process when uncaring murderers and terrorists knowingly
> and belligerently create such vile ad unwanted problems? It seems a
> bit senseless to care for and feed them during their stay in prison,
> particularly when the first thing they'd do is kill all of us when and
> if they could. Jim

Yup. As I said: "There is *no* plausible argument whatsoever for capital
punishment".

< http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Six >

< http://gaelico.wordpress.com/2009/10...-gerry-conlon-
carole-richardson-paul-hill-and-paddy-armstrong/ >

For the hard of thinking in scorched smurfs, that's:

< http://snipurl.com/u7pfn >

--
Algy met a bear
The bear was bulgy

my 01-28-2010 02:20 PM

Re: UK....1 in 7 prison inmates a foreigner...

Of course you think that way.

In prison ....on the Dole..same thing.

Living off of someone elses hard work..

my 01-28-2010 09:27 PM

Re: UK....1 in 7 prison inmates a foreigner...

LMAO

You already been awarded the ****WIT title.

Who is your date this weekend?

"~BD~" <BoaterDaveNOSPAM@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
-AR15- wrote:
> How pitiful you are.
>
> Then again I suppose you relate to those in prison
> because they too are living off of someone elses
> hard work.
>
> It is no wonder so many muslims take up jihad from
> the UK...all their missing are a few virgins, import
> some and they would be in heaven.

You are English is apaling! Ho hum!

**

Examples?

Off of? That is a really basic "no, no"!

Else's (if you must - the hard work of someone else - better!)

Muslims (not muslims)

They are (not their)