Velocity Reviews

-   MCTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f53-mcts.html)
-   -   General Query (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t712568-general-query.html)

Rahul 01-22-2010 05:45 AM

General Query

Hi,

I have a query regarding MCTS certification. Around 2 yrs back i had passed
exam 70-536. Now after 2 years gap, i am thinking of giving exam 70-503(WCF
certification). Will my credits earned by passing exam 70-536 are still valid
for me to earn MCTS certification in WCF or do i have to again go through
70-536 exam. Please help me.

Thanks...Rahul

John R 01-24-2010 02:28 AM

Re: General Query

"Rahul" <Rahul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a query regarding MCTS certification. Around 2 yrs back i had
> passed
> exam 70-536. Now after 2 years gap, i am thinking of giving exam
> 70-503(WCF
> certification). Will my credits earned by passing exam 70-536 are still
> valid
> for me to earn MCTS certification in WCF or do i have to again go through
> 70-536 exam. Please help me.
>
> Thanks...Rahul

Once you pass a test, you have credit for that test for life. As long as
the exam is a "current" requirement/elective for a "current" certification,
you can use it. Further, it may be used for multiple certifications if it
applies.

John R.