Velocity Reviews

-   -   UK sip ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t712511-uk-sip-itsp-other-than-sipgate-recommendations.html)

Officer Dibble 01-21-2010 02:44 PM

UK sip ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations

UK ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations;
As per title really. Having a nightmare with Asterisk detecting DTMF from
Sipgate {mostly when the call originates in the PSTN} So I'd like to try
someone else, preferably cheap or free, that can offer and inbound number
and either sip or some other Asterisk supported protocol

Mark 01-21-2010 09:16 PM

Re: UK sip ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations

On 21 Jan 2010 14:44:37 GMT, Officer Dibble
<officer.dibble@topcat.alley.invalid> wrote:

>UK ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations;
>As per title really. Having a nightmare with Asterisk detecting DTMF from
>Sipgate {mostly when the call originates in the PSTN} So I'd like to try
>someone else, preferably cheap or free, that can offer and inbound number
>and either sip or some other Asterisk supported protocol

Voipfone
Gradwell

Graham. 01-21-2010 11:08 PM

"Officer Dibble" <officer.dibble@topcat.alley.invalid> wrote in message news:4b586855$0$2537$da0feed9@news.zen.co.uk...
> UK ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations;
> As per title really. Having a nightmare with Asterisk detecting DTMF from
> Sipgate {mostly when the call originates in the PSTN} So I'd like to try
> someone else, preferably cheap or free, that can offer and inbound number
> and either sip or some other Asterisk supported protocol

Try
orbtalk.co.uk
Pretty much like sipgate really

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Soruk 01-22-2010 07:24 PM

On 2010-01-21, Officer Dibble <officer.dibble@topcat.alley.invalid> wrote:
> UK ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations;
> As per title really. Having a nightmare with Asterisk detecting DTMF from
> Sipgate {mostly when the call originates in the PSTN} So I'd like to try
> someone else, preferably cheap or free, that can offer and inbound number
> and either sip or some other Asterisk supported protocol

Tesco Internet Phone (SIP and IAX)
Eutelia
COMS

International Calls - http://calls.matrixnetwork.co.uk/

Henry Fartknocker III 02-08-2010 02:56 PM

Re: UK sip ITSP (other than Sipgate) recommendations

Try XeloQ

www.XeloQ.com

Henry

Paulg0 02-08-2010 08:23 PM