Velocity Reviews

-   MCITP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f52-mcitp.html)
-   -   MCITP Question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t712378-mcitp-question.html)

Darren J Stott 01-20-2010 02:06 PM

MCITP Question

Hello,

I am just in the process of gaining my MCDST cert. i've passed 70-271 and am
taking 70-272 tomorrow.

My question relates to the new series of certifications surround the Windows
7 platform. Am I right in thinking that taking and passing the three exams
relating to Windows 7 gives you the MCITP certification?

Daz

Stewart Campbell 01-22-2010 04:37 PM

Re: MCITP Question

You can pass a direct upgrade exam.