Velocity Reviews

-   -   Please Help Save Haiti From US Occupation - France Alarmed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t712211-please-help-save-haiti-from-us-occupation-france-alarmed.html)

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del 01-19-2010 01:58 AM

Please Help Save Haiti From US Occupation - France Alarmed

In addition to Hugo Chavez, now France realizes that Obama is actually
trying to subjugate and conquer Haiti.

Please get the word out and perhaps the world will send in troops to
stop this madman who is bent on occupation of other countries.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-flood-in.html
--
All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.

Dan C 01-19-2010 05:03 AM

Re: Please Help Save Haiti From US Occupation - France Alarmed

On 2010-01-19, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
> In addition to Hugo Chavez, now France realizes that Obama is actually
> trying to subjugate and conquer Haiti.

Were you born stupid, or did you parents do drugs?

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del 01-19-2010 05:13 AM

On 19 Jan 2010 05:03:41 GMT, Dan C <youmustbejoking@lan.invalid> wrote:

>On 2010-01-19, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
>> In addition to Hugo Chavez, now France realizes that Obama is actually
>> trying to subjugate and conquer Haiti.

>Were you born stupid, or did you parents do drugs?

Neither, friend. It is simply a matter of opening your eyes and viewing
what is happening.

Obama is starving them out. He has evidently ordered no aid to be
allowed to reach the Haitians and in sending in 10's of thousands of
battle hardened shock troops to bring the citizens to heel.

These are people starving to death after 5 days with no food or water
and Obama feels that military troops are the appropriate response. Aid
shipments have been turned around and can't deliver much needed
supplies.

It is horrible what he is doing.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6992809.ece

"Speaking to Europe 1 radio from an EU ministerial meeting in Brussels
this morning, Mr Joyandet said that the UN would have to clarify the
role of the US in the Haitian aid effort. "It's a matter of helping
Haiti, not occupying Haiti," he said."

chuckcar 01-19-2010 03:13 PM

Re: Please Help Save Haiti From US Occupation - France Alarmed

Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote in

> In addition to Hugo Chavez, now France realizes that Obama is actually
> trying to subjugate and conquer Haiti.
>
> Please get the word out and perhaps the world will send in troops to
> stop this madman who is bent on occupation of other countries.
>
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ndthecaribbean
> /haiti/7020908/US-accused-of-occupying-Haiti-as-troops-flood-in.html

Who the hell do you think first turned Hairti into the mess it is?
France of course.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Aardvark 01-19-2010 03:40 PM

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:13:14 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

> Ctrl€/Alt€/Del <Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€®@Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€®.net> wrote in
>
>> In addition to Hugo Chavez, now France realizes that Obama is actually
>> trying to subjugate and conquer Haiti.
>>
>> Please get the word out and perhaps the world will send in troops to
>> stop this madman who is bent on occupation of other countries.
>>
>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ndthecaribbean
>> /haiti/7020908/US-accused-of-occupying-Haiti-as-troops-flood-in.html

> Who the hell do you think first turned Hairti into the mess it is?
> France of course.

And how long ago might the French have caused this state of affairs,
chuckie? Ten years ago? Twenty?

--
Algy met a bear
The bear was bulgy

Dan C 01-22-2010 05:12 AM

On 2010-01-19, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
> On 19 Jan 2010 05:03:41 GMT, Dan C <youmustbejoking@lan.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On 2010-01-19, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
>>> In addition to Hugo Chavez, now France realizes that Obama is actually
>>> trying to subjugate and conquer Haiti.

>>Were you born stupid, or did you parents do drugs?

> Neither, friend. It is simply a matter of opening your eyes and viewing
> what is happening.
>
> Obama is starving them out. He has evidently ordered no aid to be
> allowed to reach the Haitians and in sending in 10's of thousands of
> battle hardened shock troops to bring the citizens to heel.

OK, so you *are* stupid.

Although I honestly still can't figure out if it's just simple
stupidity, or you truly are a complete and utter whacko.

I'm leaning towards the second one.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.