Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   Software for business, need advice! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t711305-software-for-business-need-advice.html)

mlboyle19 01-10-2010 03:23 AM

Software for business, need advice!

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I hope I've posted in the right forum. I just want to learn how to be successful in my marketing through the internet. I'm trying to change my marketing strategy so I want to know if its a good idea to venture online. I've read some blogs but still I'm not sure how reliable they are. I'll share one of the blogs I have read and please let me know what you think about it.

This blog was able to mention about live247support.com A live chat support software company that offers online customer service support which they say might be helpful to me once I already have my own website.
Here's the blog and I will appreciate if you can share more ideas about the blog: onlinemarketingresource.blogspot.com/2009/10/live-chat-software-improves-roi.html

Thank you and hope to hear from you.
Miley :captain: