Velocity Reviews

-   -   .net Regular Classroom Training (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t711142-net-regular-classroom-training.html)

crystalchris196 01-08-2010 06:48 PM

Hi Guys,

I live in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. I want to learn .net in a regular classroom setting. I do not like 3 or 4 day bootcamp training. I am interested in one of those 6 to 8 month classroom training programs offered by some institutions. I know Trios.com has some .net courses within their Web developer programs but I do not like the compromise.

Any suggestion on who is offering classroom based .net training in GTA area?

Thanks,

Chris