Velocity Reviews

-   -   Voicemaster / Sysmaster ‘session timeout’ 2010 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t710486-voicemaster-sysmaster-session-timeout-2010-a.html)

Merlin 01-02-2010 08:12 AM

Voicemaster / Sysmaster ‘session timeout’ 2010

Happy New Year and prosperous 2010 for all forum members!

Unfortunately 2010 for Sysmaster users has started with some misfortune:
VM/SM CRM problem: due to a system bug it’s impossible for users to login
into the system correctly through the CRM and web admin console.
This is already second time Sysmaster makes such a ‘present’ for their
users, last time they did it in January 2007

Luckily, we are able to help in resolving this problem for all VM users.
We have made a patch to fix this issue quickly,

Contact me directly to get professional assistance.

e-mail: merlin.mayer(at)gmail.com
MSN: merlin@vfemail.net
Yahoo: merlin_mayer
Skype: VoIP_consultant