Velocity Reviews

-   -   Best Wishes (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t709730-best-wishes.html)

Kue2 12-24-2009 01:12 PM

Best Wishes

Merry Christmas all you guys & gals.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Kue

Carlos 12-24-2009 01:46 PM

RE: Best Wishes

Hugh,
Merry Xmas to you too and the rest of the cool guys that make this group an
international family.
Carlos

Charlie Russel - MVP 12-24-2009 03:57 PM

Re: Best Wishes

The same to you and to all my friends here.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

Dennis Pack 12-24-2009 06:38 PM

Re: Best Wishes

Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season to everyone.

--
Dennis Pack

Maratonmannen 12-24-2009 07:04 PM

RE: Best Wishes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Drew 12-24-2009 10:18 PM

Re: Best Wishes

Merry merry and happy happy to you and yours at this joyous time of year! I
wish peace and prosperity to all users of the 64 bit world we share.

Jane C 12-24-2009 10:44 PM

Re: Best Wishes

I haven't forgotten you all. Have a great Christmas and an even better
New Year :)

--
Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :-)
MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2007-2009

Charlie Russel - MVP 12-25-2009 06:12 AM

Re: Best Wishes

And we haven't forgotten you! I hope all is well and you're enjoying a warm
and sunny Xmas down there. You and Carlos may be on different continents,
but you share a similar view of what appropriate Xmas weather ought to be.
:)