Velocity Reviews

-   -   MXdatagrid (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t70919-mxdatagrid.html)

Blue 01-19-2004 04:17 PM

MXdatagrid

Hi,

I am new to ASP.NET. I'm working through a tutorial using 'web
matrix'.

Please could someone tell me what the difference is between the web
'DataGrid' control and the web 'MXDataGrid' control.

Thanks

Showjumper 01-19-2004 05:13 PM

Re: MXdatagrid

The mx grid comes with Web Matrix and makes it easy to sort and page as
compared to the standard grid which you have to provide your own logic.
news:13593b6c.0401190817.12c26d77@posting.google.c om...

Blue 01-20-2004 11:50 AM

Re: MXdatagrid

So are any addtional files needed to be installed on the server to use
these Web Matrix controls?