Velocity Reviews

-   -   Xmas presents for all VoIP providers! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t708345-xmas-presents-for-all-voip-providers.html)

Merlin 12-11-2009 01:07 PM

Xmas presents for all VoIP providers!

--

Dear all!

Xmas is coming! Who doesnít like to get presents for Xmas? Let me be your
Santa this year!

I have a large variety of VoIP software for wholesale and retail business:
Nextone switch, SBC solutions, Class 4 and 5 softswitches, Portaone Bill,
SIP, UM (now MR19!!!), VoipSwitch (2.985 up to 3.0.0x version),
Voicemaster (6.0 - 7.0), Sysmaster (2.0.58), Alepo Billing, MIND CTI,
Advanced Billing, Sansay, Signate IP-PBX and many others!
Buy any software before Xmas Eve and get a present of 2 months support!!!
Start new year with a new software and no headache with its configuration,
weíll configure and setup it for you FREE!!!!

Our professional engineers are able to execute almost any project for you:
- Calling cards,
- Pc-to-Phone,
- Callback (ANI, DID, PIN, Web, SMS),
- IPTV,
- IP PBX,
- VoIP Termination,
- Virtual office,
- Callshop,
- SMS Content Distribution,
- Hosted solutions,
- DID management and numbers distribution,
- Predictive dialing,
- Wholesale VoIP

Donít have large budget to invest? Remember, Iím Santa, mail me and weíll
find a solution!!! Iíll make your dreams come true!

With best wishes,
Your Santa Merlin!

Contact details:
e-mail: merlin.mayer(AT)gmail.com