Velocity Reviews

-   -   gigaset.net (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t708220-gigaset-net.html)

n o s p a m p l e a s e 12-10-2009 07:33 AM

gigaset.net

I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.

Desk Rabbit 12-10-2009 02:56 PM

Re: gigaset.net

n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:
> I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
> wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.

I can confirm that I am not facing the same problem.

n o s p a m p l e a s e 12-14-2009 08:18 AM

Re: gigaset.net

On Dec 10, 3:56*pm, Desk Rabbit <m...@example.com> wrote:
> n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:> I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
> > wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.

> I can confirm that I am not facing the same problem.

Thanx. I could fix the problem. Is there a way to get the gigaset.net
directory on the web?

Gordon Henderson 12-14-2009 10:19 AM

Re: gigaset.net

In article <25ea2067-2b91-4b1e-a208-bd54844a339b@g7g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
n o s p a m p l e a s e <nospam.please@live.com> wrote:
>I bought my gigaset s685ip and find gigaset.net id not working. Just
>wanted to confirm if you are facing the same problem.

Does anyone actually use gigaset.net ? I've turned it off on all the
Siemens phones I've installed...

Gordon

Gordon Henderson 12-15-2009 04:51 PM

Re: gigaset.net

In article <hg7uta$mss$1@news.eternal-september.org>,
www.GymRatZ.co.uk <nobody@nowere.into> wrote:
>Gordon Henderson wrote:
>
>> Does anyone actually use gigaset.net ? I've turned it off on all the
>> Siemens phones I've installed...

>I have it on and advertise it because blokes like gadgets and stuff and
>any avenue for free telephone calls is another avenue for customer
>contact. Even if it's just from the curiosity value.
>http://www.gymratz.co.uk/contact.php

And has anyone called you on it yet?

Gordon