Velocity Reviews

-   -   JASC Animation Shop (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t708084-jasc-animation-shop.html)

paris 12-09-2009 07:03 AM

JASC Animation Shop

Greetings Guys ....

I hope it's ok posting this question here.

I need to add an animation to my website. But it's not transparent.

So, I opened up JASC Animation Shop - imported my animation. But
couldn't understand how to do it. I tried the help files - just my
luck ...
the software says - hekp file not found.

So, I tried online search - even youtube. I can't find anything!

Can someone who knows JASC Animation Shop - please walk me
through the process of making a .gif animation transparent in
JASC Animation Shop.

I would appreciate this so much ... Thanks!

Paris

why? 12-09-2009 06:05 PM

Re: JASC Animation Shop

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:03:46 -0800 (PST), paris wrote:

Do remember to mention the version of the software, the format / source
of the animation file and anything else you may think worth mentioning.

>Greetings Guys ....
>
>I hope it's ok posting this question here.

What if someone said no?

You aren't thinking 24hoursupport.helpdesk is the JASC support :-)

>I need to add an animation to my website. But it's not transparent.

Maybe not this newsgroup
alt.binaries.paint-shop-pro

Better option
comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

It's Corel IIRC, so maybe the online Corel help, manuals, support, user
forums, http://www.corel.com/

There are several corel.paintshoppro_* newsgroups,

>So, I opened up JASC Animation Shop - imported my animation. But
>couldn't understand how to do it. I tried the help files - just my

It may be a case of simply selecting the background color in the palette
and saying that's the transparent color.

>luck ...
>the software says - hekp file not found.

Reinstall the software, checking for custom / full install to make sure
you get the helpfiles.

You may even be able to copy them from the CD or download from Corel
support.

why? 12-09-2009 06:08 PM

Re: JASC Animation Shop

On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:03:46 -0800 (PST), paris wrote:

Ok so it was a .gif......

>Greetings Guys ....
>
>I hope it's ok posting this question here.
>
>I need to add an animation to my website. But it's not transparent.

Using AS 3.04, for the 1st time ever.
Load a sample supplied by AS
Animation
Replace Color