Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-620 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t707978-70-620-a.html)

Attilio. 12-08-2009 11:57 AM

70-620

Hello everyone. Soon I will have to take the examination in question. Does
anyone know where I can offer some tips on finding the simulations that are
reliable?
Thank you

Mitch Garvis, MCT 12-08-2009 04:18 PM

Re: 70-620

Your best bet for simulations is to know how to do it. I know this may
sound crass but that is not the intent... If the sim says 'connect to a
network share' then if you know how to do it you do, and if you do not you
will get it wrong.

aTTILIO 12-09-2009 12:40 PM

Re: 70-620

Altri suggerimenti?

Grazie

ArmyStrong 01-24-2010 03:34 PM

Re: 70-620

This was my first MS exam, and I would say if you know how to work on Vista
it shouldn't be a problem. The sims where very self explaining and easy to
do. Good luck