Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: random Bible (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t707807-re-random-bible.html)

Sjouke Burry 12-06-2009 08:39 PM

Re: random Bible

io_x wrote:
> This is what my random .asm programme for the Bible book says for today:
>
> Tobia 5, 18-21
> Tobia si preparņ

Sorry dont read chinese.

PLONK

Alexei A. Frounze 12-06-2009 10:27 PM

Re: random Bible

On Dec 6, 12:39*pm, Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulf...@ppllaanneett.nnll>
wrote:
> io_x wrote:
> > This is what my random .asm programme for the Bible book says for today:

> > Tobia * 5, 18-21
> > *Tobia si preparņ

> Sorry dont read chinese.
>
> PLONK

A little bit of education would tell you it's Italian, not Chinese.
But I'd guess it's too much to expect, just look at your written
English. :)

Alex

Squeamizh 12-06-2009 10:34 PM

Re: random Bible

On Dec 6, 2:27*pm, "Alexei A. Frounze" <alexfrun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 6, 12:39*pm, Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulf...@ppllaanneett.nnll>
> wrote:
>
> > io_x wrote:
> > > This is what my random .asm programme for the Bible book says for today:

> > > Tobia * 5, 18-21
> > > *Tobia si preparņ

> > Sorry dont read chinese.

> > PLONK

> A little bit of education would tell you it's Italian, not Chinese.
> But I'd guess it's too much to expect, just look at your written
> English. :)
>
> Alex

You really don't realize he was joking?

Seriously, who are these weirdos?

Luuk 12-06-2009 10:39 PM

Re: random Bible

Alexei A. Frounze schreef:
> On Dec 6, 12:39 pm, Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulf...@ppllaanneett.nnll>
> wrote:
>> io_x wrote:
>>> This is what my random .asm programme for the Bible book says for today:
>>> Tobia 5, 18-21
>>> Tobia si preparņ

>> Sorry dont read chinese.
>>
>> PLONK

> A little bit of education would tell you it's Italian, not Chinese.
> But I'd guess it's too much to expect, just look at your written
> English. :)
>
> Alex

judging bye his name he's Frisian (from Friesland),
they are that way.......

--
Luuk

Nick Keighley 12-07-2009 08:32 AM

Re: random Bible

On 6 Dec, 22:34, Squeamizh <sque...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 6, 2:27*pm, "Alexei A. Frounze" <alexfrun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 6, 12:39*pm, Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulf...@ppllaanneett.nnll>
> > wrote:

> > > Sorry dont read chinese.

> > > PLONK

> > A little bit of education would tell you it's Italian, not Chinese.
> > But I'd guess it's too much to expect, just look at your written
> > English. :)

> You really don't realize he was joking?

I think Alexei was joking
:-)