Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Attachment Problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t707790-attachment-problem.html)

elakb 12-06-2009 04:20 PM

Attachment Problem

Hi Everyone,
I could use some help on sending email attachments. When I send an
attachment on Outlook, the recipient can't open it. They're told the
attachment was not properly coded. I've tried formatting in rich and plain
text. Nothing seems to solve the problem.
Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks!

Mitch Garvis, MCT 12-08-2009 04:20 PM

Re: Attachment Problem

The first thing you are doing wrong is asking a question about Microsoft
Office Outlook in a Certifications forum. Based on that I assume you are
probably clicking on Word Count to attach your file.