Velocity Reviews

-   -   good code to study (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t707670-good-code-to-study.html)

Michael 12-05-2009 04:04 AM

good code to study

I want to improve my knowledge of Python (note: I'm still on 2.5 or
2.6) by studying good existing code, especially GUI programs. Any
suggestions? I'm looking at the eric source code now, for starters.

Thanks,
Mike

Aahz 12-15-2009 05:49 PM

Re: good code to study

In article <55477b4a-2095-4e52-9f1c-8337d421cc40@j9g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Michael <michaelmossey@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I want to improve my knowledge of Python (note: I'm still on 2.5 or
>2.6) by studying good existing code, especially GUI programs. Any
>suggestions? I'm looking at the eric source code now, for starters.

Also look at IDLE.
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

Looking back over the years, after I learned Python I realized that I
never really had enjoyed programming before.