Velocity Reviews

-   -   Disk clone programm (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t707593-disk-clone-programm.html)

Master Lee 12-04-2009 10:24 AM

Disk clone programm

Hello All

What is the best hard drive clone programm that will work with SAS drives?
I just want to move my copy of vista not copy to another hard drive. Something
that run from my hard drive and not a CDrom. Thank you.

Lee

Charlie Russel - MVP 12-04-2009 02:40 PM

Re: Disk clone programm

Acronis has always worked for me.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

Adam White 03-02-2011 08:41 AM

Re: Disk clone programm

hey Lee,

I having been using it like forever.

with the function of universal restore provided, the system can even work in different conditions. so u don't have to reinstall the system.

and this software is comparatively cheap, but reliable.

Adam White 03-02-2011 08:42 AM

Re: Disk clone programm

Adam White 03-02-2011 08:42 AM

Re: Disk clone programm