Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t707483-cooler-master-hyper-212-plus-cpu-cooler.html)

Ian 12-03-2009 09:31 AM

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler

Think Computers have a review of the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler, an easy to remember name for such a simple product!

Quote:

After doing a lot of experimenting with coolers utilizing this technology, I have found that it does work rather than just looking good on paper. Today’s cooler will be the 11th I have tested using this, and I have found that just as a copper-based cooler, it is what the manufacturer does with the remainder of the cooler that determines how well it cools. Today I will be looking at the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler. It is a 4-heatpipe 120mm tower cooler utilizing Direct contact heatpipes. It has a brand new style of mounting hardware, one base/retainer fits all three of Intel’s m ounting configurations. Will the Hyper 212 Plus keep my new LGA 1156 i7 cool? Read on to see!
Read the review here.