Velocity Reviews

-   -   figured it out! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t707420-figured-it-out.html)

richard 12-02-2009 08:12 PM

figured it out!

Apparently trying to style "input" in the header plays havoc with the
system.
Once I removed that and styled the button as a standard class, hello, it
works right.

Rob W. 12-02-2009 08:20 PM

Re: figured it out!

richard schreef:
> Apparently trying to style "input" in the header plays havoc with the
> system.
> Once I removed that and styled the button as a standard class, hello, it
> works right.

What system?
which header?

What are you talking about?

--
Rob

dorayme 12-02-2009 08:38 PM

Re: figured it out!

In article <4b16cc21$0$22936$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl>,
"Rob W." <robwaaijenberg@hotmail.com> wrote:

> richard schreef:
> > Apparently trying to style "input" in the header plays havoc with the
> > system.
> > Once I removed that and styled the button as a standard class, hello, it
> > works right.

> What system?
> which header?
>
> What are you talking about?

In a Shakespearean play, there is deliberate light relief. It is not so
different at alt.html.

--
dorayme

Jan C. Faerber 12-03-2009 12:19 AM

Re: figured it out!

On Dec 2, 9:38*pm, dorayme <doraymeRidT...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> In article <4b16cc21$0$22936$e4fe5...@news.xs4all.nl>,
> *"Rob W." <robwaaijenb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > richard schreef:
> > > Apparently trying to style "input" in the header plays havoc with the
> > > system.
> > > Once I removed that and styled the button as a standard class, hello, it
> > > works right.

> > What system?
> > which header?

> > What are you talking about?

> In a Shakespearean play, there is deliberate light relief. It is not so
> different at alt.html.

Now a deep yarning for mathematics fills my heart.

richard 12-03-2009 04:49 AM

Re: figured it out!

On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 07:38:03 +1100, dorayme wrote:

> In article <4b16cc21$0$22936$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl>,
> "Rob W." <robwaaijenberg@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> richard schreef:
>>> Apparently trying to style "input" in the header plays havoc with the
>>> system.
>>> Once I removed that and styled the button as a standard class, hello, it
>>> works right.

>> What system?
>> which header?
>>
>> What are you talking about?

> In a Shakespearean play, there is deliberate light relief. It is not so
> different at alt.html.

2b | !2b is that not the question?

freemont 12-03-2009 12:06 PM

Re: figured it out!

On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 21:49:49 -0700, richard writ:

> On Thu, 03 Dec 2009 07:38:03 +1100, dorayme wrote:
>
>> In article <4b16cc21$0$22936$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl>,

>>> What system?
>>> which header?
>>>
>>> What are you talking about?

>> In a Shakespearean play, there is deliberate light relief. It is not so
>> different at alt.html.

> 2b | !2b is that not the question?

Shakespeare was not bitwise, so 2b || !2b.

--
"Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> freemont© <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯

nice.guy.nige 12-07-2009 12:43 AM

Re: figured it out!

freemont wrote:
> Shakespeare was not bitwise, so 2b || !2b.

Maybe...

if(2b)
{
// Suffer slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
}
else
{
// Take arms against a sea of troubles, and by
// opposing, end them
}

--
Nigel Moss