Velocity Reviews

-   -   social network for voip operators. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t707357-social-network-for-voip-operators.html)

direct interconnect 12-02-2009 08:07 AM

social network for voip operators.

Please visit http://www.DirectInterconnect.com to register your routes
and requirements. Our site is a FREE social network for telecom/VOIP
operators to find traffic, termination partners, buy/sell hardware,
jobs collaborate and much more. We are confident that you will find
our site to be useful and your experience will be a profitable one!

You are just a click away for free sign up
http://www.directinterconnect.com/signup.php

If you have any questions please feel free to email:
support@directinterconnect.com or use the online support chat.

We look forward to seeing you join our growing telecom community on
www.directinterconnect.com
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
www.Directinterconnect.com

vvvvvoip 03-02-2010 03:37 PM

With our help you can compare VoIP consumer guide all over the world. Dealing with us we will provide with assistance all over the world.
voip-catalog.com Voip review. You can phone to a local number, a mobile phone, to a long distance number, or an international number.
voip-catalog.com Voip providers. During the call the person you are phoning need not any special equipment, only phone.