Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: How do I get a full PDF User Guide for CA Security Suite? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t706179-re-how-do-i-get-a-full-pdf-user-guide-for-ca-security-suite.html)

Mike Easter 11-22-2009 01:40 PM

HEMI-Powered wrote:

> What am I missing here? It should be simple to get a PDF file for a
> given program though "Install", perusing the CD or on the
> developer's web site but I've come up short all three.

You could go to support^1 and tell/ask (web input) them you wish there
were a .pdf manual/guide

^1 http://cainternetsecurity.net/Suppor...=83&lang=en-US
Ask Your Question

You could go to the forum^2 and start a topic and whinge about there not
being a pdf

^2 http://homeofficeforum.ca.com/homeof...splay.php?f=14
CA Internet Security suite - CA Home and Home Office Forum

Ca does not provide free telephone 'support'/whinge.

Whinge is kinda like 'whine'.

--
Mike Easter