Velocity Reviews

-   -   ip phone clock sync with ntp ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t706106-ip-phone-clock-sync-with-ntp.html)

tg 11-21-2009 09:40 PM

ip phone clock sync with ntp ?

I've got some cisco 7940 phones running on a 2651xm router using call
manager express. The time on the phone display however is often wrong. The
router is configured to synchronise with an NTP server and the router clock
always shows the right time but I can't find a config to make the phones do
the same.
I found one cisco doc but it only referred to unified call manager and not
call manager express. Is there a config that will make the phone time stay
in sync with an NTP server?
thanks for any advice.