Velocity Reviews

-   Reviews & How-To's (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f11-reviews-and-how-tos.html)
-   -   Review: Titan Robela Water Case (TWC-A88/BS) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t705-review-titan-robela-water-case-twc-a88-bs.html)

unholy 09-26-2005 02:37 PM

Review: Titan Robela Water Case (TWC-A88/BS)

http://www.velocityreviews.com/reviews/review51/3.jpg
Titan have prdouced coolers for awhile now, though since water coolering is become more popular and more people are overclocking their beasts Titan developed this water cooler and case as one!
Review Link
**Discuss this review in this thread only**

XhArD 09-27-2005 05:33 AM

Nice... Heavy lookin thing innit.

unholy 09-27-2005 05:59 AM

yes it is :|

The Modfather 09-27-2005 06:24 AM

"Water coolering"????????? :)
Not bad... Tad expensive for a mid-tower, for that price I want a full tower case.

bigal 09-27-2005 11:41 AM

Good review!

How much is that thing in the states (estimate was $350)? Can we even get one out here? :shock:
There's another review of it here: http://hi-techreviews.com/reviews/Watercase/P1.htm

PUTALE 09-30-2005 05:57 AM

a bit ugly in my opinion and not to mention too expensive.

unholy 09-30-2005 06:11 AM

its a nice case, theres nothing ugly. But i dont like the LCD all that much. mainly because no control

The Modfather 10-05-2005 01:47 AM

Actually, it looks too much like a toaster. :)

XhArD 10-05-2005 05:49 AM

hehe, now that you mention it, i think you're right. Chromey Toaster :)

unholy 10-05-2005 06:05 AM

if it had Big vent bars along the top and black ruber skirting... then it would look alot more like a chrome toaster :D