Velocity Reviews

-   -   Save Password Funtion (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t703917-save-password-funtion.html)

Christi Broersma 11-02-2009 05:54 PM

Save Password Funtion

I turned off the computer last night and all my saved passwords that I NEEDED saved were gone! I had to re-type from my hard copy. I'm glad I save them, but I thought the idea here was so we didn't need to save the paper copies of those passwords?

(Most of the time I try to use the same password, but there are times that someone else has that one and I need to create a new one.)
Chris

..NET Lock, Logoff, Reboot, Shutdown, Hibernate, Standby
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ff-reboot.aspx

Bobby Johnson 11-02-2009 06:31 PM

Re: Save Password Funtion

What saved passwords are you referring to?