Velocity Reviews

-   -   new computer ordered with X64 ultimate. need to transfer from XP computer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t702927-new-computer-ordered-with-x64-ultimate-need-to-transfer-from-xp-computer.html)

charles kuchar 10-26-2009 12:23 AM

new computer ordered with X64 ultimate. need to transfer from XP computer

my documents, outlook, office 2003, etc. i can reinstall most stuff but
don't know about outlook. is there a program to use to transfer this
information like i used in XP? charles kuchar.

G. Morgan 10-26-2009 12:39 AM

Re: new computer ordered with X64 ultimate. need to transfer from XP computer

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 19:23:40 -0500, "charles kuchar" <chaskuchar@msn.com>
wrote:

>my documents, outlook, office 2003, etc. i can reinstall most stuff but
>don't know about outlook. is there a program to use to transfer this
>information like i used in XP? charles kuchar.

Yes, Easy Transfer Wizard

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...-transfer.aspx

charles kuchar 10-26-2009 11:33 AM

Re: new computer ordered with X64 ultimate. need to transfer from XP computer

Thank you. i do have a 2g flash drive that i can use to transfer. i was
concerned about the ide drives in my old computer and i don't think my new
one uses them. i know it is an itel board with an e8400 processor. it
should be a recent issue from intel. my old board is a d815 that just keeps
on working... but too slow to work with my camera videos. charlie