Velocity Reviews

-   -   Static Natting Command (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t702798-static-natting-command.html)

Cisco.ahmed@gmail.com 10-24-2009 04:56 PM

Static Natting Command

hi all,

i have some issues with our mail server we did static natting for our
mail server to the real IP address but the problem , that we need to
install mail gateway to intercept SMTP traffic

The mail gateway will be installed in the inbound to intercept the
messages destined to our inside network.

what the best command to forward smtp traffic to our mail gateway

static(inside,outside) tcp x.x.x.x 25 x.x.x.x 25
static(outside,inside) tcp x.x.x.x 25 x.x.x.x 25

thanks in advance

fast responses will be appreciated