Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: XP "Choose a wireless network" silently rejects connection (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t702698-re-xp-choose-a-wireless-network-silently-rejects-connection.html)

Jack [MVP-Networking] 10-23-2009 09:24 PM

Re: XP "Choose a wireless network" silently rejects connection

Hi
Disable temp. the Wireless security (WPA), and try to make a connection
while you are close to the Wireless Router.
If it works, establish again the security using a new key.
If it does not, then try to follow this process,
http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).