Velocity Reviews

-   -   Ultra X4 850W Power Supply (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t702407-ultra-x4-850w-power-supply.html)

Ian 10-21-2009 03:24 PM

Ultra X4 850W Power Supply

TechwareLabs has published a review of the Ultra X4 850W Power Supply. Here's a clip from the review:

Quote:

Ultra, one of the leading manufacturers of Power Supply Units (PSU) and Computer Chassis, has recently released a couple new Power Supplies. Hitting the shelves today, October 19th, Ultras all new X4 Series power supplies. Iím sure we all remember how powerful their X3 series has been over the last couple years. So whats new with the X4? Lets go ahead and checkÖ

Ultra was nice enough to supply us with both the 600w and 850w for our testing. So letís see how these two new power supplies rate compared to others on the market today.
Read the review here.

Jyoti Ballabh 10-24-2009 05:08 PM

I thought they would come up with something more sleek. But all in all it's ok. Could be recommended.