[ANN] Spyder v1.0.0 released
I'm pleased to announce here that Spyder version 1.0.0 has been released:
Previously known as Pydee, Spyder (Scientific PYthon Development
EnviRonment) is a free open-source Python development environment
providing MATLAB-like features in a simple and light-weighted
software, available for Windows XP/Vista/7, GNU/Linux and MacOS X:
* advanced code editing features (code analysis, ...)
* interactive console with MATLAB-like workpace (with GUI-based
list, dictionary, tuple, text and array editors -- screenshots:
integrated matplotlib figures
* external console to open an interpreter or run a script in a
separate process (with a global variable explorer providing the same
features as the interactive console's workspace)
* code analysis with pyflakes and pylint
* search in files features
* documentation viewer: automatically retrieves docstrings or
source code of the function/class called in the interactive/external
* integrated file/directories explorer
* MATLAB-like path management
Spyder is part of spyderlib, a Python module based on PyQt4 and
QScintilla2 which provides powerful console-related PyQt4 widgets.
I would like to thanks here all the Spyder users and especially the beta
testers and contributors: without them, Spyder wouldn't be as stable,
easy-to-use and full-featured as it is.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:25 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.