Velocity Reviews

-   -   RE: NullReferenceException in call from c# class to c++ static class when touch web.config file (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t70124-re-nullreferenceexception-in-call-from-c-class-to-c-static-class-when-touch-web-config-file.html)

Steven Cheng[MSFT] 01-09-2004 02:26 AM

RE: NullReferenceException in call from c# class to c++ static class when touch web.config file

Hi AAguiar,

Thank you for using Microsoft Newsgroup Service. Currently, I found that
this post is a duplicated one with another one in the queue, and I'll reply
you in the other post. Please feel free to follow in that post.

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

AAguiar 01-09-2004 12:26 PM

Re: NullReferenceException in call from c# class to c++ static class when touch web.config file

Thanks Steven.

It's true that I sent this same post with a different subject, but then I
thought that it would be better to write with the same subject like in the
olders emails so as to continue the original thread.

I'll be waiting for any reply in the other post.
Thank you.