Velocity Reviews

-   -   Maybe it will; maybe it won't (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t701209-maybe-it-will-maybe-it-wont.html)

iL_weReo 10-11-2009 04:37 PM

Maybe it will; maybe it won't

Perhaps my Beatles Stage film will live up to your expectations;
perhaps it won't. Remember I never said I have films of the actual
performance; I just have films of the same stage being set up less
than ten years later for the Chicago concert in the same stadium.

It's a deft little stage. I think the bunting is bigger than anything
lol. It's a cute little film. However first I'd like to see other
pictures of the stadium I'm talking about before I post mine. So if
anyone has any pictures at all of Forest Hills Tennis Stadium please
post them up first.

Thanks!

richard 10-11-2009 06:25 PM

Re: Maybe it will; maybe it won't

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:37:33 -0700 (PDT), iL_weReo wrote:

> Perhaps my Beatles Stage film will live up to your expectations;
> perhaps it won't. Remember I never said I have films of the actual
> performance; I just have films of the same stage being set up less
> than ten years later for the Chicago concert in the same stadium.
>
> It's a deft little stage. I think the bunting is bigger than anything
> lol. It's a cute little film. However first I'd like to see other
> pictures of the stadium I'm talking about before I post mine. So if
> anyone has any pictures at all of Forest Hills Tennis Stadium please
> post them up first.
>
> Thanks!

You know what happens when you enter nothing in the search engine and click
the search button?
You get 20,000 hits on scott lifshine.
5 posts on the subject and not one link.
Thanks for sharing dude.

Desk Rabbit 10-12-2009 02:12 PM

iL_weReo wrote:
> Perhaps my Beatles Stage film will live up to your expectations;
> perhaps it won't. Remember I never said I have films of the actual
> performance; I just have films of the same stage being set up less
> than ten years later for the Chicago concert in the same stadium.

It's extremely unlikely that the same stage would be used 10 years on.
Pictures of probably the same stage being set up at some time for
something are worth about zero in monetary terms and even less in
general interest.

Once again Scott Shitshine tries to promote yet more worthless and
uninteresting material.

iL_WeReo 10-12-2009 02:18 PM

On Oct 12, 10:12*am, Desk Rabbit <m...@example.com> wrote:
> iL_weReo wrote:
> > Perhaps my Beatles Stage film will live up to your expectations;
> > perhaps it won't. Remember I never said I have films of the actual
> > performance; I just have films of the same stage being set up less
> > than ten years later for the Chicago concert in the same stadium.

> It's extremely unlikely that the same stage would be used 10 years on.
> Pictures of probably the same stage being set up at some time for
> something are worth about zero in monetary terms and even less in
> general interest.
>
> Once again Scott Shitshine tries to promote yet more worthless and
> uninteresting material.

It's extremely unlikely that you know anything about the operations of
the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium as you were never there. You are
unable to make value judgements about anything including or excluding
anything on the Internet.

Desk Rabbit 10-12-2009 03:02 PM

iL_WeReo wrote:
> On Oct 12, 10:12 am, Desk Rabbit <m...@example.com> wrote:
>> iL_weReo wrote:
>>> Perhaps my Beatles Stage film will live up to your expectations;
>>> perhaps it won't. Remember I never said I have films of the actual
>>> performance; I just have films of the same stage being set up less
>>> than ten years later for the Chicago concert in the same stadium.

>> It's extremely unlikely that the same stage would be used 10 years on.
>> Pictures of probably the same stage being set up at some time for
>> something are worth about zero in monetary terms and even less in
>> general interest.
>>
>> Once again Scott Shitshine tries to promote yet more worthless and
>> uninteresting material.

> It's extremely unlikely that you know anything about the operations of
> the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium as you were never there. You are
> unable to make value judgements about anything including or excluding
> anything on the Internet.

Yeah, but I know a hell of a lot more than you about how road tours work
and the chances of the same stage appearing at the same venue for a
different act 10 years down the road are about the same as you ever
getting paid for any of your crap.

Desk Rabbit 10-12-2009 04:16 PM

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> "Desk Rabbit" <me@example.com> wrote in message
>> iL_WeReo wrote:

>>> It's extremely unlikely that you know anything about the operations of
>>> the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium as you were never there. You are
>>> unable to make value judgements about anything including or excluding
>>> anything on the Internet.

>> Yeah, but I know a hell of a lot more than you about how road tours work
>> and the chances of the same stage appearing at the same venue for a
>> different act 10 years down the road are about the same as you ever
>> getting paid for any of your crap.

> You know nothing about any road tours or any stages or anything about what I
> do. And up until now nor do you know anything about Forest Hills Tennis
> Stadium or anyone who played there or how the place was operated.
>
> You're just a nameless and faceless coward. You keep proving that in post
> after post after post.

My name is Desk Rabbit you moron.

This is my face :-)

You continue to prove in every post how little you know about anything.

Desk Rabbit 10-12-2009 04:16 PM

After you. **** before the shovel as we say over here.

Desk Rabbit 10-13-2009 08:42 AM

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> "Desk Rabbit" <me@example.com> wrote in message
>> iL_WeReo wrote:

>>> It's extremely unlikely that you know anything about the operations of
>>> the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium as you were never there. You are
>>> unable to make value judgements about anything including or excluding
>>> anything on the Internet.

>> Yeah, but I know a hell of a lot more than you about how road tours work
>> and the chances of the same stage appearing at the same venue for a
>> different act 10 years down the road are about the same as you ever
>> getting paid for any of your crap.

> Why didn't you tell me this before, moron? Why are you telling me NOW?

Because I needed to tell you that I know more about putting stages up
than you do you ****wit.