Velocity Reviews

-   -   Camera's working CHECK! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t701063-cameras-working-check.html)

iL_weReo 10-10-2009 05:21 AM

Camera's working CHECK!

Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard CHECK! Sound's back (more wicked
than before) CHECK! Vison monitor on CHECK! Lido scanner probably
CHECK! Spellchecker CHECK!

Oh, didn't THE BIG YAPPER say I was to be in jail right now with all
the kiddie files in my pictures? You know I made it a point for the
techs to especially save my pictures.

Gotta admit though-I did get caught with my pants down.

There's no question about that.

I believe I'll be back on the OE newsserver tomorrow. I know some of
you guys don't like Google much. Sorry about that.

iL_WeReo 10-10-2009 05:45 AM

Re: Camera's working CHECK!

On Oct 10, 1:21*am, iL_weReo <caljamsc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard CHECK! Sound's back (more wicked
> than before) CHECK! Vison monitor on CHECK! Lido scanner probably
> CHECK! Spellchecker CHECK!
>
> Oh, didn't THE BIG YAPPER say I was to be in jail right now with all
> the kiddie files in my pictures? You know I made it a point for the
> techs to especially save my pictures.
>
> Gotta admit though-I did get caught with my pants down.
>
> There's no question about that.
>
> I believe I'll be back on the OE newsserver tomorrow. I know some of
> you guys don't like Google much. Sorry about that.

Come to think of it didn't we see lots of kidporn talk here and
elsewhere up until, oh I don't know about a week or so ago? Now what
do you think happened to it?

Btw hasn't there been a dramatic reduction in the amount of graphic
kiddiesex spew on this newsgroup and others? And I will continue to
report it to the proper authorities every time I see it.

Now what do you think was the catalyst that caused all that to
subside? I don't think it subside on its own, do you?