Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Windows 64bit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f46-windows-64bit.html)
-   -   update KB 911895 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t700136-update-kb-911895-a.html)

Naida 10-02-2009 04:51 AM

update KB 911895
 
I keep getting a message saying that update KB911895 is ready to update.
Everytime I try I get another message saying it failed to update. Can soemone
tell me in layman terms how to get it to update or how to stop it.

Carlos 10-02-2009 10:24 AM

RE: update KB 911895
 
Naida,
What Operating System are you running?
The only reference I could find to that KB was not in English:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911895/es
and is related to Screen Saver not working when using a wireless MS pointing
device.
KB speaks mostly of Windows XP SP2.
Carlos

"Naida" wrote:

> I keep getting a message saying that update KB911895 is ready to update.
> Everytime I try I get another message saying it failed to update. Can soemone
> tell me in layman terms how to get it to update or how to stop it.


Naida 10-03-2009 03:40 AM

RE: update KB 911895
 

I am using xp proffessional I have found one of the many emails I received
from mssupport I have had trying to fix this. The down load is HID Non-user
imput data filter KB911895. What I have now done to stop it constantly asking
to download was to un-tick the boxes next to them. This seems to have stopped
things. I hope this is ok.

"Carlos" wrote:

> Naida,
> What Operating System are you running?
> The only reference I could find to that KB was not in English:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911895/es
> and is related to Screen Saver not working when using a wireless MS pointing
> device.
> KB speaks mostly of Windows XP SP2.
> Carlos
>
> "Naida" wrote:
>
> > I keep getting a message saying that update KB911895 is ready to update.
> > Everytime I try I get another message saying it failed to update. Can soemone
> > tell me in layman terms how to get it to update or how to stop it.


John Barnes 10-05-2009 05:33 PM

Re: update KB 911895
 

The only item in the knowledgebase related to the subject is this.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913405 Does this seem related to your
situation?

"Naida" <Naida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:6818A7B5-74D4-4608-AED7-2D83BFCBAF3F@microsoft.com...
> I am using xp proffessional I have found one of the many emails I received
> from mssupport I have had trying to fix this. The down load is HID
> Non-user
> imput data filter KB911895. What I have now done to stop it constantly
> asking
> to download was to un-tick the boxes next to them. This seems to have
> stopped
> things. I hope this is ok.
>
> "Carlos" wrote:
>
>> Naida,
>> What Operating System are you running?
>> The only reference I could find to that KB was not in English:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911895/es
>> and is related to Screen Saver not working when using a wireless MS
>> pointing
>> device.
>> KB speaks mostly of Windows XP SP2.
>> Carlos
>>
>> "Naida" wrote:
>>
>> > I keep getting a message saying that update KB911895 is ready to
>> > update.
>> > Everytime I try I get another message saying it failed to update. Can
>> > soemone
>> > tell me in layman terms how to get it to update or how to stop it.




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.