Velocity Reviews

-   -   Remote Desktop and Shares (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t699943-remote-desktop-and-shares.html)

twatkins 09-30-2009 02:21 PM

Remote Desktop and Shares

I installed a new xp64 machine on network running sbs20003 servers. I am
able to remote connect from the xp64 to all computers on the network and
access all shared folders. I am not able to connect to the xp64 machine from
any of the network computers and also unable to access the folders that are
shared on xp64 machine. I have allowed remote connections and added myself
as an allowed user. I have also tried connecting to both the IP and computer
name. Does anyone know why this wont work.

twatkins 09-30-2009 03:15 PM

RE: Remote Desktop and Shares

Please disregard, I found the issue. It was in the firewall, although RDC
connections had and exception there was a conflict with port and ICMP
settings.