Velocity Reviews

-   -   Wtd working computer - Christchurch (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t698416-wtd-working-computer-christchurch.html)

texan.usenet@texas.usa.com 09-16-2009 12:03 AM

Wtd working computer - Christchurch

Anyone got a working older computer in the Christchurch area they want
to sell? Main use just for internet/email.
Email Cath at texasdotusenetattexasdotusadotcom

TIA

Matty F 09-16-2009 07:14 AM

Re: Wtd working computer - Christchurch

On Sep 16, 12:03 pm, texan.use...@texas.usa.com wrote:
> Anyone got a working older computer in the Christchurch area they want
> to sell? Main use just for internet/email.
> Email Cath at texasdotusenetattexasdotusadotcom

You should have asked last week. More than 1000 tonnes of computer
equipment was dumped on eDay last Saturday. I donated 5 computers, 5
monitors and 4 printers. Most of them worked.

grum 09-16-2009 09:52 PM

Matty F wrote:
> On Sep 16, 12:03 pm, texan.use...@texas.usa.com wrote:
>> Anyone got a working older computer in the Christchurch area they want
>> to sell? Main use just for internet/email.
>> Email Cath at texasdotusenetattexasdotusadotcom

> You should have asked last week. More than 1000 tonnes of computer
> equipment was dumped on eDay last Saturday. I donated 5 computers, 5
> monitors and 4 printers. Most of them worked.

yup, same here. Timing is everything...