Velocity Reviews

-   -   Egg Head Cafe Is SPAMMING Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t698412-egg-head-cafe-is-spamming-microsoft-public-windows-vista-general.html)

kevpan815@gmail.com 09-15-2009 10:46 PM

mikeyhsd 09-15-2009 11:18 PM

Re: Egg Head Cafe Is SPAMMING Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General!

someone needs to go back to nursing off daddy's man root.

kevpan815@gmail.com 09-15-2009 11:38 PM

kevpan815@gmail.com wrote:
> Egg Head Cafe Is SPAMMING Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General!

Take A Look At The IP ADDRESS'ES In The HEADERS, All 3 Are 72.29.94.49!

kevpan815@gmail.com 09-15-2009 11:43 PM

mikeyhsd wrote:
> someone needs to go back to nursing off daddy's man root.
>

> <kevpan815@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Egg Head Cafe Is SPAMMING Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General!

What I Say In Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General Is The Truth,
Microsoft Windows Vista Really Should Be Recalled By The U.S.A.
Government As A Defective Product, And Then Every Who Purchased Windows
Vista, Should Be Given a Free Copy Of Windows 7 Ultimate Edition!

mikeyhsd 09-16-2009 12:49 PM

Re: Egg Head Cafe Is SPAMMING Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General!

what I respond with is the truth.

you need to go back to nursing off daddy's man root.

Charlie Russel - MVP 09-16-2009 04:35 PM

Re: Egg Head Cafe Is SPAMMING Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General!

Please leave that on vista.general, Kevpan. What happens there should please
stay there.

thank you.

--
Charlie.