Velocity Reviews

-   -   Changing request encoding (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t696987-changing-request-encoding.html)

jetcar 09-03-2009 01:06 PM

Changing request encoding

In code behind i need to change Request.ContentEncoding to ISO-8859-1 by default it is UTF-8. I'm getting from form symbols like "" and i can see they only if encoding is ISO-8859-1. it's no my form so i cant change it so i need to change my encoding. Cant use web.config because using <globalization requestEncoding="ISO-8859-1"/> will break everything where i use my projekt forms.

I tryed to change encoding in Page_Load event but it didnt affect nothing. Is there any other place where i can change encoding before actual reading it?