Velocity Reviews

-   -   Logitech V220 Wireless Optical Laptop Mouse (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t696205-logitech-v220-wireless-optical-laptop-mouse.html)

Ian 08-27-2009 09:04 AM

Logitech V220 Wireless Optical Laptop Mouse

Tech-Extreme have a review of the Logitech V220 Wireless Optical Laptop Mouse, which includes a neat little USB transmitter that fits in to the base of the unit:

Quote:

I have used my fair share of mice in the past few years, whether it be a gaming mouse, laptop mouse or just a cheap unbranded mouse from my local supermarket. The V220 is probably one of the best (wireless) laptop mice I have used and was still usable at around 8 feet away from the receiver.

It costs around 20 which, compared with an unbranded laptop mouse, is a pretty good price for such a good wireless laptop mouse.
Read the review here.

Jyoti Ballabh 10-24-2009 05:13 PM

I was hoping to hear something about the magic mouse launched by Apple with their new iMacs. I was checking the product last night at the Apple store in 5th ave, 57th St. and was told that it was not available separately yet. It only comes as a part of the package deal when you buy the whole iMac.