Velocity Reviews

-   -   FA Wizard of Oz deluxe box editin (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t695645-fa-wizard-of-oz-deluxe-box-editin.html)

anthony 08-22-2009 01:19 AM

FA Wizard of Oz deluxe box editin

Here's the URL -- and apologies in advance to anyone who may get upset
over my FA notices (which are about twice a year!)
http://tinyurl.com/lrg63a
It's a beautiful edition; I'm selling to help conversion to Blu ray.
I'm in Australia but will post to the States.

Starbuck 08-22-2009 01:25 PM

Re: FA Wizard of Oz deluxe box editin

yeah im real sure some ones gunna buy a region 4 dvd to play in the US on a
region 1 dvd system

Gary Dingle 08-22-2009 01:50 PM

Re: FA Wizard of Oz deluxe box editin

No, they probably wouldn't.
Maybe that's why the seller has stated on ebay that it's a region 1
DVD. LOL

anthony 08-24-2009 06:55 AM

On Aug 22, 11:19*am, anthony <anthonyjhcnos...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Here's the URL -- and apologies in advance to anyone who may get upset
> over my FA notices (which are about twice a year!)http://tinyurl.com/lrg63a
> It's a beautiful edition; I'm selling to help conversion to Blu ray.
> I'm in Australia but will post to the States.

Is is of course Region One (US and Canada)
And hi Bart old pal. Good to hear from you again.

ArseClown 08-25-2009 11:06 PM

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 06:08:37 -0700, Bart! wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 23:55:11 -0700 (PDT), anthony
> <anthonyjhcnospam@netscape.net> wrote:
>
>>On Aug 22, 11:19*am, anthony <anthonyjhcnos...@netscape.net> wrote:
>>> Here's the URL -- and apologies in advance to anyone who may get upset
>>> over my FA notices (which are about twice a
>>> year!)http://tinyurl.com/lrg63a It's a beautiful edition; I'm selling
>>> to help conversion to Blu ray. I'm in Australia but will post to the
>>> States.

>>Is is of course Region One (US and Canada) And hi Bart old pal. Good to
>>hear from you again.

> You had better hope that ebay never decides to start cracking down on
> you retards that blatantly disregard the term of use policy they have,
> which you blatantly disregard, like the PUSSY you are.

Bahahahahahahahahaha! WANKER.

Starbuck 08-28-2009 12:06 PM

Re: FA Wizard of Oz deluxe box editin

haha **** your a dumbarse thats just as bad,im sure the yanks can buy it for
way cheaper then what your selling it for on ebay
plus they wouldnt wanna wait 2 weeks or what ever to get a dvd they could
get shipped to them within roughly 3 days to week if they bought it in their
own country.