Velocity Reviews

-   -   FF3.5 and Xmarks (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t694184-ff3-5-and-xmarks.html)

DavidM 08-09-2009 10:51 AM

FF3.5 and Xmarks

I've read various reports that there are problems with Xmarks
(previously called Foxmarks) bookmarks manager working properly with
FF3.5, so up until now I've put off upgrading.

Does anyone know if these problems have been resolved and it's now
"safe" to upgrade?

(running XP SP2, FF3.0.12 and Xmarks 3.0.2)
David

fatsteve 08-09-2009 12:40 PM

Re: FF3.5 and Xmarks

DavidM wrote:
> I've read various reports that there are problems with Xmarks
> (previously called Foxmarks) bookmarks manager working properly with
> FF3.5, so up until now I've put off upgrading.
>
> Does anyone know if these problems have been resolved and it's now
> "safe" to upgrade?
>
> (running XP SP2, FF3.0.12 and Xmarks 3.0.2)
> David

Seems ok here with Firefox 3.5.1 and Xmarks 3.1.1. Sync works fine and
my bookmarks shows all my bookmarks, but I don't use it for passwords.