Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: XP SP3: Simultaneous dual-band wireless connection supported? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t694147-re-xp-sp3-simultaneous-dual-band-wireless-connection-supported.html)

Jack [MVP-Networking] 08-09-2009 12:31 AM

Re: XP SP3: Simultaneous dual-band wireless connection supported?

Hi
I do not think it is a WinXP issue per-se.
Entry Level Dual card can not do simultaneous with client OS', and probably
with No OS.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

news:d6ednf2UecNIfuDXnZ2dnUVZ_rKdnZ2d@giganews.com ...

Philip Doragh 08-09-2009 10:42 AM

Re: XP SP3: Simultaneous dual-band wireless connection supported?

The KB listed by the OP does not allow the client to be dual band, but
updates the Network Config wizard to setup an Access Point in dual band mode
if capable of running that way....

Phil