Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco ONS 15454 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t692814-cisco-ons-15454-a.html)

W_P 07-28-2009 03:24 PM

Cisco ONS 15454

Hi,

I am seeing a HIBATVG (high battery voltage alarm) on one of my CIsco
ONSes #15454. Any suggestions as to what could be wrong?
I have already made sure that the alarm thresholds are set right.
I have toggled the active and standby TCC cards- the alarm was present
in both the cases.

Is there any other way of confirming if the alarm is due to a hardware
issue?
There was a field notice by Cisco for TCC2 cards that had HIBATVG
alarm issue, but based on the serial numbers on my card, this issue/
bug does not apply!!

Thanks for the help.
-Priya